You can use a food processor to make your cauliflower crumbles or just buy them already crumbled.
1 16oz bag of Cauliflower Crumbles
2 Tbls ghee
1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 TBLS)
8 sun-dried tomato slices, chopped
1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
2 cups chopped fresh kale
*optional: chopped black olives, feta cheese
1. Prep/chop all the veggies
2. Melt the ghee on the stove over medium/low heat.
3. Add the onions, and garlic. Sauté until soft.
4. Add the cauliflower crumbles and sauté, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
5. Add sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, kale and any optional ingredients and sauté for a minute, until the kale has wilted.
Ideas for Eating:
Eat it as is, served with lamb brats and tubule.
Try mixing scrambled eggs, venison bacon, or sausage with it for a one-pan meal!
Experiment with other ingredients, keeping the crumble/ghee combo as a base, and see what delicious combinations you can come up with! Enjoy!